Challah Bread 2-lb Loaf
- 1 cup warm water (80 degrees)
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, softened and into small 3- 4 pieces
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 cups of bread flour
- 1 1⁄3 teaspoon of active dry yeast
- 3⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
In bread pan of the Kuissential 2-lb Programmable Bread Machine, combine water, eggs, butter honey, salt and sugar. On top of that add the flour. Make a small well and add the yeast into that .Select the sweet setting (4), 2 lb. Loaf lb loaf and color of choice and press start. If you choose to add raisins do so when timer goes off. When cycle is complete , carefully remove bread and allow to cool before slicing with a bread knife.
Kuissential Tip: Spray the breadmaker paddle with cooking spray to prevent dough from sticking!