Gluten Free Flax Bread 2-lb Loaf
When making gluten free breads you will want a flour base to work from, there are options on the market or you can use your own. When mentioned in recipes below as "Gluten free flour" either use the mix mentioned or a purchased option.
- 2⁄3 cups warm milk (80 degrees)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice flour
- 2 1⁄3 cups potato starch
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1⁄3 cups whole flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
In bread pan of the Kuissential 2-lb Programmable Bread Machine, combine milk, eggs, vinegar, oil, sugar and salt. On top of liquids add flours, Xanthan gum and flax and make a small well and add yeast to it. Select Gluten Free cycle (8), 2-lb. Loaf, press start.
**DO NOT LIFT LID DURING BAKING PROCESS**: this can cause the loaf to fall.
When timer goes off carefully remove and allow to cool fully before slicing with a bread knife.