Gluten Free Flour Mixture
When making gluten free breads you will want a flour base to work from, there are options on the market or you can use your own. When mentioned in recipes below as "Gluten free flour" either use the mix mentioned or a purchased option.
- 2 1⁄2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 2 1⁄2 cup White Rice Flour
- 2 cup Tapioca Starch
- 1 cup Gluten Free Sweet Rice Flour
- 1 cup Gluten Free Sorghum Flour
- Sift together and Keep in an air tight container.
- Gluten Free White Bread - 2 lb. Loaf
- 1 1⁄2 cups Water, warm (80 degrees)
- 1⁄2 cup milk, warm (80 degrees)
- 1 egg and 1 egg white, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 2⁄3 cups GF Baking Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon Active Dry Yeast
In bread pan of the Kuissential 2-lb Programmable Bread Machine, add water, milk, and eggs, salt, sugar and oil. On top add flour and xanthan gum, making a small well, into this add the yeast. Select, Gluten Free cycle (8), 2-lb loaf and press start.
**DO NOT LIFT LID DURING BAKING PROCESS**: this can cause the loaf to fall.
When the timer goes off, carefully remove pan and allow to cool fully before slicing with a bread knife.