Gluten Free Raisin Bread 1.5-lb Loaf
When making gluten free breads you will want a flour base to work from, there are options on the market or you can use your own. When mentioned in recipes below as "Gluten free flour" either use the mix mentioned or a purchased option.
- 1⁄3 cups water warm, (80 degrees)
- 2 1⁄4 eggs, beaten
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice flour
- 2⁄3 cup potato starch
- 1⁄3 cup tapioca starch
- 3⁄4 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 3⁄4 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 Tablespoons dry active yeast
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
In bread pan of the Kuissential 2-lb Programmable Bread Machine, combine water, eggs, butter, banana, salt, and sugar. On top add remaining ingredients making a small well to add yeast in to. Choose gluten free cycle (8), 2-lb Loaf, press start.
**DO NOT LIFT LID DURING BAKING PROCESS**: this can cause the loaf to fall.
When timer goes off carefully remove pan and allow to cool fully before slicing with a bread knife.