Irish Soda Bread 1.5-lb Loaf
- 1 1⁄8 cups warm water (80 degrees)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
In bread pan of the Kuissential 2-lb Programmable Bread Machine, combine water, butter, sugar salt. On top add flour, milk make a well for yeast. Select basic cycle (1) 1.5 # loaf medium crust. Press start. When timer goes off add caraway seeds and raisins. When loaf is done completely remove carefully and allow to cool before slicing with a bread knife.
Kuissential Tip: Spray the breadmaker paddle with cooking spray to prevent dough from sticking!