Orange Cranberry Bread 2-lb Loaf
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice, warm (80 degrees)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt, room temperature
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoon orange zest
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 2⁄3 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
In bread pan of the Kuissential 2-lb Programmable Bread Machine, combine juice, butter, yogurt, salt, zest and honey. On top of that add the flour. Make a small well and add the yeast into that. Select the sweet setting (4), 2 lb. Loaf lb loaf and color of choice and press start. When the timer goes off add cranberries and close lid. When cycle is complete , carefully remove bread and allow to cool before slicing with a bread knife.
Kuissential Tip: Spray the breadmaker paddle with cooking spray to prevent dough from sticking!