Potato Bread 1.5-lb Loaf
- 1⁄2 cup water, warm (80 degrees)
- 1⁄4 cup milk, warm (80 degrees)
- 2⁄3 cup instant mashed potato flakes or 1/2 cup prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons yeast
In bread pan of the Kuissential 2-lb Programmable Bread Machine, combine water, milk, egg, potato, butter, sugar and salt. On top add flour, making a well for yeast, add yeast. Choose basic bread cycle (1), 1.5 lb. Loaf and choose color. Press Start. When the timer goes off carefully remove bread and allow to cool before slicing with a bread knife.
Kuissential Tip: Spray the breadmaker paddle with cooking spray to prevent dough from sticking!