Strawberry Cream Cheese Breakfast Bread 2-lb Loaf
- 2⁄3 cup milk, warm (80 degrees)
- 2⁄3 cup mashed strawberries, room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup quick cook oatmeal
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
In bread pan of the Kuissential 2-lb Programmable Bread Machine, combine, milk, cream cheese, strawberries, butter, honey and salt. On top add oats and flour. Make a small well and add the yeast into that. Select the sweet setting (4), 2 lb. Loaf lb loaf and color of choice and press start. When cycle is complete , carefully remove bread and allow to cool before slicing with a bread knife.
Kuissential Tip: Spray the breadmaker paddle with cooking spray to prevent dough from sticking!