Frequently Asked Questions
SlickFroth 2.0 Milk Frother
Before your first use:
Before your first use, we recommend that you clean the SlickFroth’s metal frothing head thoroughly (See ‘Cleaning your SlickFroth’ below.). Then, insert new batteries according to the diagram on the side of the frother.
Using your SlickFroth 2.0
- Take a high-sided mug and fill to a third of its height with warm/hot milk. (Milk should be heated to a temperature of no more than 140 ºF.)
- Submerge the metal frothing head as low as it will go without allowing the plastic body to get wet. Hold the frother at a slight angle and turn it on.
- After a few seconds you will see foam begin to form. Raise the SlickFroth to the top of the mug but do not take it out. Lower it again and repeat this process a few more times and the milk will froth all the way to the top.
- When you finish, submerge the SlickFroth’s frothing head into the froth and turn it off. Your froth is ready!
Only switch on the frother when it is immersed completely in liquid. If you do not, hot milk will splash out of the mug which could be dangerous. The SlickFroth is NOT a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
The SlickFroth On/Off button
The SlickFroth’s on/off button clicks into place for automatic frothing. You do not need to hold the button to use the frother (but you can.) Un-click the button to turn the frother off.
Replacing the batteries
The on/off switch slides off and allows you to insert batteries through there. There is no need to unscrew the case.
Cleaning The SlickFroth:
- We recommend cleaning your frother immediately after each use.
- The easiest way is to rinse the metal frothing head under running water.
- You can clean it more thoroughly by running the frother in a cup of water.
- For remaining stains use a soft brush or sponge with mild detergent.
- Do Not run water on this case portion of the frother because it could damage the motor.
- Do Not place it in the dishwasher!
Returns and Defects:
If you happen to receive a defective frother, please e-mail Customer Service or fill out our easy online form and we will take care of you ASAP. The odds are very low, but sometimes defects happen.
We promise to make sure you are happy with your purchase.